Cocktailing Coast To Coast: Spring Blossom Sour
Enjoy this bright and tangy concoction from Washington D.C.
Aug. 27, 2019
From the Cocktail Coast to Coast SeriesSee more
An homage to D.C.’s beautiful Cherry Blossoms, bartender Linda Jockers’ Spring Blossom Sour is a wonderfully bright sipper that caught the attention of Washingtonian Magazine. One can expect a bouquet of flavor coming from this concoction of Patrón Silver, Patrón Citronge Orange, honey, and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Top it off with fresh blossoms and you’ll feel like you’re strolling through the nation’s capital in spring.
Spring Blossom Sour
- 1.5 oz Patrón Silver
- .5 oz Patrón Citronge Orange
- .5 oz 1:1 Honey syrup
- .5 oz Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- + Garnish with fresh blossoms
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake and double strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with fresh blossoms.