Cocktailing Coast to Coast: Patronelito
Discover the citrusy and sweet concoction from Miami.
Aug. 27, 2019
From the Cocktail Coast to Coast SeriesSee more
The pastels and art deco design of Miami comes to mind when one sips on the Patronelito. Created by bartender Courtney Lane and featured in Ocean Drive Magazine, this Southern Florida cocktail brings bright and sweet citrus flavor to the party with the help of super-smooth Patrón Silver.
- 2 oz Patrón Silver infused with Tumeric*
- 1 oz Guave puree
- 1 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- + 2 dashes Fire Water Bitters
- + Top off with coconut water
- Combine all ingredients except coconut water together in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass rimmed with spicy salt and filled with ice.
- Top off with coconut water and garnish with a mint sprig.
Peel and slice turmeric, add it to Patrón Silver and let it infuse for 24 hours