Cocktailing Coast to Coast: My Jalisco Lover
When it comes to crème de banana cocktails, this recipe created in Las Vegas is your best bet.
Aug. 27, 2019
From the Cocktail Coast to Coast SeriesSee more
Sin City has no shortage of libations, but this fig tequila cocktail is putting its stamp on the craft cocktail scene. Featured in Vegas Magazine and created by local bartender Joymar Herrin, it incorporates Patrón Añejo, cinnamon, clove and other savory spices to make a winning combination.
My Jalisco Lover Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz Patrón Añejo
- .75 oz Ramazzotti Amaro
- .25 oz Giffard Crème de Banana
- 8 Dashes of AZ Bitters Lab Figgy Pudding Bitters
- Garnish:Orange peel flower
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Strain into a chilled Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel flower.