This modern coconut and dried curry aperitif is the perfect savory touch to your dinner party lineup.
Lotus root with dried curry
|1.5 oz||Patrón Añejo|
|1.25 oz||Curried courgette juice*|
|.5 oz||Coconut syrup|
|.5 oz||Lime juice|
|45 ml||Patrón Añejo|
|37.5 ml||Curried courgette juice*|
|15 ml||Coconut syrup|
|15 ml||Lime juice|
Unless noted, drinks should be made one at a time.Reset
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Double strain and serve in a highball glass.
- Garnish with lotus root with dried curry**.
*Curried courgette juice:
- Mix water, curry and salt & pepper and then filter.
**Lotus root with dried curry:
- Lotus root soaked in water, vinegar, sugar and curry, then dried.
About the Bartender
Lille – Francefollow
Acclaimed bartender Brice Martaud has yet another accomplishment to add to his résumé after being named France’s Perfectionist.See more
More Drinks by Brice
Drinks you’ll love
You Might Also Try
A delicate blend that makes a bold statement
Discover Patrón Añejo