One-Of-A-Kind Margarita Twists by Maurice Harris
National Margarita Day with Patrón and St~Germain.
Feb. 18, 2022
Maurice Harris — floral visionary and founder of Bloom & Plume — has partnered with Patrón Tequila to make sure your National Margarita Day celebration is not only delicious, but beautiful too. Using his favorite flavors and florals as inspiration, Harris crafted new specialty cocktails featuring Patrón Tequila and St~Germain Elderflower Liqueur. To complement each drink, the renowned florist created custom garnishes and unique floral arrangements that you can recreate at home.
Scroll down, get inspired, and mix up a simply delicious National Margarita Day.
- 1 oz St~Germain
- 1.5 oz Patrón Silver
- .75 oz Fresh lime juice
- Add all ingredients into a shaker
- Shake well
- Pour over ice in a rocks glass
- Optional: Rim can be salted
Patrón St~Rita Carafe: 6 oz Patron Silver, 4 oz St~Germain, 3 oz fresh lime juice
What’s The Tea, Rosarita?
- 1 oz Patrón Silver
- 1 oz St~Germain
- .75 oz Hibiscus tea
- .75 oz Beet juice
- .5 oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add all ingredients and shake well
- Strain into a chilled coupe and top with Salted Rose Air*
*Salted Rose Air (optional)
- 4 oz Water
- 2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1.5 tsp Sucro
- 1.5 tsp Maldon salt
- .5 tsp Rose Water
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Using an immersion blender or hand blender, mix until bubbles form. Carefully spoon on top of the drink.
Patrón Piña Gardenrita
- 1.5 oz Patrón Reposado
- .5 oz Orgeat
- .75 oz Lime juice
- .5 oz St~Germain
- .75 oz Charred pineapple juice
- + pinch of salt
- + 7-8 Pineapple & mint leaves
- Add all ingredients into shaker with cubed ice
- Shake quickly for 4-5 seconds
- Fine strain over crushed ice in rocks or Collins glass.
- Garnish with large sprig of pineapple mint and lemon verbena, wedge of charred pineapple* if desired.
*Charred pineapple- cut whole pineapple into spears, omitting the tough center piece. Grill on open flame or ingrill pan for 5 min, flip or rotate and char opposite side 5 min. Remove from heat, blend and strain.
More Magnificent Margaritas to Try
And if you’re looking for even more twists on this classic cocktail, be sure to browse this collection of our favorite margaritas.