A spicy and citrusy modern cocktail that's so tasty, you'll vow to drink another one.
|1.5 oz||Roca Patrón Silver|
|.75 oz||Fresh lime juice|
|.5 oz||Agave syrup|
|45 ml||Roca Patrón Silver|
|22.5 ml||Fresh lime juice|
|15 ml||Agave syrup|
Unless noted, drinks should be made one at a time.Reset
- Muddle one jalapeño coin and agave syrup in the bottom of a mixing tin.
- Add spirits and lime juice.
- Shake vigorously with ice to chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass or cocktail coupe.
- Garnish with the remaining jalapeño coin.
Drinks you’ll love
You don't have to trek far to get a tequila twist on a Moscow mule that's citrusy and delicious. Made with ginger beer and Patrón Silver tequila this Mexican mule is perfect for your next happy hour.See Recipe
Lime wedge & candied ginger
You Might Also Try
A smooth start & complex finish
Discover Roca Patrón Silver