Patrón Spirits International AG
Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. The servers that make the Website available worldwide are located in the USA. All matters relating to the Website are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, in the USA. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred directly to the USA, and by using the Website or providing us your personal information, you authorize this transfer.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register with the Website, you can elect to provide us with contact information, such as your name, physical and electronic address, phone number, and other similar contact details to receive information and updates on our products and services, as well as those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses as well as those of our third-party partners. We use return email addresses to answer the email that we receive, and we may use return email to send you other information. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose.
When visiting the Website, you may be asked questions, the answers to which are collected on an aggregate basis (i.e., the answers will not be stored in a manner that identifies them with you personally).
Contest and Sweepstakes
Registration may be required to be eligible to enter online contests or sweepstakes. The Company may use the information you provide when registering to manage your entry, fulfill prizes, which may include disclosure to third-party entities that assist with such fulfillment, and for other marketing and promotional purposes related to the contests or sweepstakes as disclosed on the rules applicable to a particular contest or sweepstakes.
In addition to information that you provide us voluntarily, the Company may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from the Website, our servers log your IP address and certain other information, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, data/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do not link this automatically-collected data to any data that is personally identifiable to you. Although your Website session may be logged, the automatically-collected data will not reveal to us any personally identifiable information about you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Devices
The Company may store cookies (e.g., locally stored objects) in your computer’s hard drive when you visit the Website. These devices are used to help us speed up your future activities or to improve your experience by remembering the information that you have already provided to us. Some of our business partners may also use these devices to provide us with anonymous data and information regarding the use of the Website. At your option, you may block or delete devices from your hard drive. However, by disabling such tracking devices, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website. For more about cookies, including links to web browser instructions for disabling and managing such tracking devices, visit http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use information collected from you in the following ways:
- We may use information for internal user activity and marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to the Website. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
- We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses and those of our third-party partners.
- We may arrange for selected companies who provide services such as marketing and promotion to send you information that may be of interest to you if you have elected to receive such information. In such circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations who will agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
- Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Website (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the Website are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations for the performance of services provided to us or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above (e.g., the administration of a marketing campaign).
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of the Website.
- The Company does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Our policies and procedures limit access to personal information to those with a business reason to know such information. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot represent, warrant, or guarantee that communications between you and us, or personal information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, loss, misuse, or alterations. The Company disclaims any and all liability for unauthorized access or use, or COMPROMISE of your personal information submitted through the Website. Users are hereby advised that they submit such personal information at their own risk.
III. WIRELESS MARKETING SERVICES
We may provide you with the opportunity to register for special promotions, services, news, programming and information delivered via text messaging and other wireless devices (e.g., SMS), such as mobile phones (the “Mobile Services”) and, in the event we do so, users are required to provide separate consent to receive such information, either by registering on the Website or via their wireless device (or both). We may require you to consent again in a subsequent confirmation message. Such services and promotional opportunities may be provided by our third-party affiliates and service providers.
To opt-in to the Mobile Services and subscribe to receive future communications from the Company, you can register at www.patronsocialclub.com/drinkmaker, and we’ll guide you through the process from your mobile phone. You will be asked to text “JOIN” to the 728766 shortcode. No further messages will be sent unless the opt-in for future communications is selected, or unless you register through another means we provide on the Website.
You may cancel your participation in the Mobile Services via your wireless device at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided at the time the welcome message is sent to your phone or by sending a reply text message that says “OUT” to the 728766 shortcode from your mobile phone, and we will unsubscribe you from the corresponding Mobile Service immediately. We may send a message confirming that you have unsubscribed. You will not receive any additional messages from the unsubscribed Mobile Services unless and until you re-register for such Mobile Services. If you need assistance with the opt-out process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or from your mobile phone, you may request our contact information at any time by texting “HELP” to the 728766 shortcode.
IV. THIRD-PARTY SITES
V. ACCESS TO, MODIFICATION OF, AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You may request that we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information, or ask us to remove your information (including, for example, to opt out of marketing), or to correct any inaccuracies in such personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to deal with your request within a reasonable time.
VI. REFERRAL SERVICE
The Website may include a referral service that allows you to tell a friend about the Website or certain content on the Website by submitting your friend’s name and email address to us. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Website. The Company stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
VII. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California have the right to request from certain businesses with whom the California resident has an established business relationship a list of all third parties to which the business, during the immediately preceding calendar year, has disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To obtain this information, you should send a request to email@example.com with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights.” In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION
X. EFFECTIVE DATE OF POLICY
- The Company may disclose Personal Information to third parties located in the United States of America, or other overseas locations.
- Australian Users provide their consent that clause 8.1 of the Australian Privacy Principles does not apply to the disclosure of Personal Information by the Company or third parties located outside of Australia. Australian Users acknowledge that, in providing their consent pursuant to this clause, if an overseas recipient of Personal Information handles Personal Information in breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, the Company will not be accountable under the Privacy Act and Australian Users will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
- Personal Information collected by the Company is electronically stored in servers or data centers operated by the Company or third parties in the United States of America. In all cases, we have rigorous information security requirements aimed at eliminating risks of unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or wrongful alteration of Personal Information.
- Australian Users provide their consent for the Company to use or disclose Personal Information for the purpose of direct marketing by the Company or third parties. Australian Users may opt out of direct marketing by the Company or third parties at any time. Australian Users can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of direct marketing.
- Australian Users may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or a registered APP Code (if applicable) (as defined in the Privacy Act) with respect to Personal Information collected by the Company, by directing any complaint to:
Patrón Spirits International AG
- The Company will investigate any complaints and will communicate the outcome of its investigations within a reasonable period after a complaint is made.