How to Dry Shake
Dry shaking a cocktail is a great technique for combining cocktails that include eggs or other heavier ingredients like cream.
- Place all the liquid cocktail ingredients, including any eggs or cream (no ice), into a cocktail shaker.
- Create a tight seal with the second tin placed on top and shake for 10 seconds to combine.
- Add ice to the filled shaker.
- Reseal and shake again, this time vigorously, to emulsify.
- Place a strainer over the tin and pour into a glass.
Learn from the Pros
Learn how to properly craft cocktails from the best, with our world-renowned bartenders demonstrating the right way to utilize these popular cocktail techniques.
Tequila on Tap
Enjoy a curated list of expertly crafted cocktails based on your preferences.