How to Roll a Cocktail
Rolling is a great versatile technique for chilling a cocktail, while getting thicker ingredients to combine with one another. Cocktail rolling avoids the bubbles that form when you shake a drink. A perfect example of a cocktail for rolling is the Bloody Maria. All you need is a set of mixing tins, a Hawthorne strainer and follow these simple steps:
- Fill one tin of a shaker with ice and cover with a strainer.
- Fill the other tin with the liquid ingredients for your cocktail.
- Slowly pour the ingredients in the second tin filled with ice and covered with the strainer.
- Pass back and forth between the tins 5 to 6 times to chill and aerate the cocktail.
- Serve your chilled cocktail in a glass and enjoy!
Learn from the Pros
Learn how to properly craft cocktails from the best, with our world-renowned bartenders demonstrating the right way to utilize these popular cocktail techniques.
Tequila on Tap
Enjoy a curated list of expertly crafted cocktails based on your preferences.
From our hands to yours
Patrón is proudly handcrafted every step of the way