Patrón Margarita Maps Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this prize promotion (“Promotion”).
- The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi Brown-Forman House, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of THREE SIXTY Communications, 22-23 Little Portland St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 8BU.
- For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or written to at Team Patrón, THREE SIXTY Communications, 22-23 Little Portland St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 8BU.
- Starting date: 00:00 (GMT) on 17/02/2020.
- Closing date: 23:59 (GMT) on 24/04/2020.
- Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
- This Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) employees of the Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members).
How to enter
To take part in this Promotion, Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
- Entrants must pass age gate to enter their details on the promotional microsite
- Entrants will be asked to enter their city name or post code to locate their nearest participating venue
- To sign up and enter the competition entrants will be asked to enter your full name, email address, date of birth and country of residence OR register using their Facebook account
- Entry is made by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the form
- No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet and an email address or Facebook account in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
- Maximum of one entry per person
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
- Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple accounts or multiple entries in a single day or through agents or third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the prize(s) may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
Winner selection and notification
- One winner will be drawn at random (in the presence of an independent adjudicator) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days of the Closing Date and will need to respond to that notification within 7 days in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner(s) during this time using the contact details provided at the time of entry. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a response from a winner is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize for both the winner and their guest who must both be 18+.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter to make travel arrangements within 21 days after the date the prize is validly claimed.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one prize available per each participating country.
- The prize is: for the winner and one guest, economy return flights to Mexico from the UK, 3 nights’ hotel accommodation (based on two people sharing a standard twin or double room on a bed and breakfast basis) for International Tequila Day (which takes place on 24th July 2020).
- All other costs and expenses, including food and drink, travel insurance, transfer to the winner’s departure airport and other additional costs that arise are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- It is the winner and their guest’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport (with at least 6 months’ validity remaining as at the date of return) and travel documents (including visas, if necessary) and vaccinations in order to be able to take up the prize. The prize does not guarantee issuing of visas to the winner or their guest.
Prize must be taken on 23/07/2020 – 26/07/2020, over International Tequila Day weekend. No alternative dates are available.
- The winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and all elements of the prize must be used in the same itinerary
- The choice of airline, flight routing, hotel, transportation and other prize elements are at the sole discretion of the Promoter
- The winner or guest must provide a valid major credit card or other acceptable form of payment requested by the hotel for the purpose of pre-authorising any discretionary charges incurred during the stay
- Please note that the prize does not include airport transfers, personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Winners are not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of any prize.
- The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
- problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient)
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant hereby release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that the information they submit in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited), the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Each winner and guest should be in good health and appropriately fit for travel and waive any claim they may have against the Promoter for any safety or health issue or problem they may have during travel.
Personal details and publicity
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image and the Image of their guest, and the winner and their guest shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner and their guest may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by email to email@example.com by 06/04/2020. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
Promoter’s intellectual property
- All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s Facebook page, the Promoter’s Instagram page, the Promotion Application , and our materials published on them excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
- All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
- This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including in relation to the prize, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim, except that entrants resident in Scotland may also bring proceedings in the courts of Scotland and entrants resident in Northern Ireland may also bring proceedings in the courts of Northern Ireland.
- If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Any website on which these Terms and Conditions are posted is only intended to be accessed from the UK and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.